
When you first get married, there are some traditions that are carried on from your family and others you start for generations to come. This is one of those traditions we hope our children will carry on. Chris and I decided that when our children turn 12, we would attend the temple as a family and participate in baptisms. The temple is such a special place and we want their first experience of walking through the temple doors to be with us! On June 13th, Ethan perfomed his first baptisms in the Redlands Temple.

We extended the invitation to both my parents and to Chris' parents. We were so grateful they were able to attend on this special day.

It was a cold and cloudy day, but it still didn't take away the beauty of the temple.

As we were walking up to the temple we passed by this fountain. Chris explained the symbolism of the three tiers to Ethan. Of course, I had to get a picture of him!

As we were driving away, I snapped one more picture to help us remember just how beautiful and sacred our temple is!
2 comments:
You guys have just been keeping busy, I see! What a great tradition though, going to the temple.
What a special and memorable tradition. You are awesome parents. The pictures are beautiful, good for you guys!
Post a Comment