Friday, September 18, 2009

Rest and relaxation is a must!

Every mother needs to take a break and pamper herself! Shaeli and I had been planning a trip to Glen Ivy Hot Springs in Corona for a whopping 5 months now. Finally, it happened! Thanks for such a wonderful day Shae!! We noticed as soon as we walked through the doors of the resort, our fast paced walking immediately ceased! We meandered through the resort while feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to figure out what do to first. After soaking in a mineral bath for 20 minutes, we headed over to Club Med where we enjoyed covering ourselves in red clay. Took me back to my childhood days. I always loved playing in the mud! Now, time for the baking process! Quite attractive...don'tcha think!
Next on the list...The Grotto. Time to take an elevator ride underground for a refreshing paint job! We had our bodies painted with a mixture of Sea Kelp and Aloe Vera. Then, of course, time to relax again. We enjoyed the humidifed room, then onto showers and finally a cool relaxation room.
By the time we were done with the special treatments, we were off to lunch and then it was time to lay out at the pool! We had such an amazing time. Neither one of us had ever been that relaxed before. Let's just say, functioning today has been very difficult. Everything is getting completed but much slower than normal! For those who have not been, you MUST go...and remember on your birthday...it's free. That just means I'll be back next month! Woo-who!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you guys finally got to go!! It is so amazing there. You both look beautiful!

Rays-R-Us said...

It's free on your birthday?! I'm so there next month too... I'll have to get all the info from you :)

The Horvath Crew said...

My sister took me there on my birthday a couple years ago. I absolutely loved it! It is a must for sure. Glad you had fun. We miss you guys.