Friday, October 30, 2009

Life on the ship

O.K., I have so many pictures from our trip, it's hard not to post them all! We had an amazing time. We were able to share this trip with my brother Chris and his wife Amanda, along with our friends Jeff and Jennifer. Just wanted to share some of the highlights of life upon a cruise ship. If you have not had the opportunity to cruise before or think it couldn't/wouldn't be much fun, I hope this will change your mind!
Setting sail out of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Dressing up and dancing until the wee hours of the morning.
My Chris and brother Chris swimming in the Solarium (adult only pool).Enjoying burgers, onion rings and shakes at Johnny Rockets.
Dancing again but this time with the Village People on 70's night!
Never ending sunsets!
Dining at Portofino (Italian speciality restaurant). We had the best Filet Mignon ever!
We also indulged in sinful desserts like Tiramisu. My favorite part was the edible chocolate bowl...oh, my mouth is watering just thinking about how delicious it was!
Acting crazy and not caring what other people thought! I had such a blast with my sister-in-law Amanda. I'm sure most people thought we were drinking...if they only knew we were sober and don't drink! Well, maybe we did have too much caffeine!
Oh, and how about the never ending amount of food. This particular evening, we enjoyed Lobster, Shrimp and Prime Rib. YUM-MEE!
Don't forget, when you cruise someone is constantly cleaning up after you, serving you and making sure you are having a most enjoyable time. What's not to love about cruising?

1 comment:

Rays-R-Us said...

Maybe I can talk Barry into going on a cruise one of these days. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I've never gone on a cruise (YET)! I want to get him to Hawaii too... some day!