Monday, November 2, 2009

A few more beauties...

Still in St. Lucia...just accidently deleted these from the previous post. Marigot Bay had to be one of the most beautiful spots on the island. Because the bay sits further inland, it is protected from the massive waves created by hurricanes. Several resorts lay nearby. But I didn't take a picture of them, instead I grabbed one of this handsome man with a boat behind him named, "Harder they come, harder they fall". Reminded me of Chris and some of the strange sayings he comes up with like, "Wherever you are, there you go". Gotta love his sense of humor!
For those of you that live near Victorville, yes, there really are places that grow green stuff!!! I could only imagine what it must be like to wake up each morning, look out the window and stare at this landscape.
Slice of paradise!

No comments: