Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wicked




I have the most amazing best friend!!! For my birthday, Shaeli surprized me with tickets to see Wicked at the Pantages Theater in Los Angeles last night, Oct. 18th. All we could say was AMAZING!!!!! We laughed and we cried. The message behind the musical was so powerful! I think every teenage girl and woman should see Wicked. I won't give anything away, but if you have not seen it...go, go, go!!! You only have a couple months before it is gone! Kelsey finally decided she wants to go so we'll be back there in November! I can't wait! Thank you so much Shaeli for an incredible experience! I love you!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you liked it. I definitely did! If you want, I can make you a copy of the soundtrack (I have the boradway version of it).

Jeff said...

I have taken the family to see Wicked twice and want to take them agin in November for Emma's birthday...what day are you going to be going in November?

Rays-R-Us said...

Barry and I went for our anniversary in June. It was so amazing. I want to go back and take Fischer to see it!!!

Rey and Melanie said...

Oh I'm so jealous you got to go. I'm secretly hoping that Rey will get me tickets for my birthday...I've been dropping a few hints here and there. Who knows though. Glad you had fun.