Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Kelsey celebrated her 14th birthday a couple of weeks ago. I'm just a little slow at posting these days. Kelsey wnated to bake her own cake this year and did a great job on it. No complaints from mom!!! Kelsey decided she wanted to invited a "few" of her friends over for a sleep over. The pictures below explain the crazy evening with ten teenage girls!! A big hit that night...the chocolate fountain!
Kelsey was excited to receive tickets from mom and dad to go and see Grease the Musical (post coming soon!) Just excuse the extensive make up on her face. You'll understand real soon!
Now the real fun begins! The girls decided they wanted to style eachothers hair and cake on the make up before their big debut! I think they used an entire jar of gel on Hannah's hair do (top left). After posing for this picture, they ran upstairs and raided my closet for a New York style Fashion Show.
I should of posted some pictures of the fashion show but I couldn't narrow them down so instead I chose to post the "after the show dance party".
But one of the biggest hits of the night was the Xbox 360 game called Nazi Zombies. (One of Chris' favorites). My ears are still ringing from the high pitch screams!
As soon as the girls woke in the morning, they were back on the game!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, Loma! You sure know how to throw a cool sleepover!

The Horvath Crew said...

How fun! Your such a fun mom, I would have loved that for my birthday when I was 14. I am glad Kels had a great b-day sleepover, she needs to give you a big kiss for that one. :)

Rays-R-Us said...

You are one brave woman!

Amanda fair said...

i miss sleepovers..... tear. i had one every year from 9 till 14

Sharla said...

Hey Loma! So much fun to peek in on the Denkers family. I can't believe that Kelsey is 14-- she is drop-dead gorgeous! Your post is scaring me a little though-- is this what I have to look forward to? I may have to call you for fun mom lessons. :)