Happy 14th birthday, Bear!!!
It seems like just yesterday my beautiful daughter was placed in my arms for the first time. It's hard to imagine that day was 14 years ago. She's become a little too big for us to hold and rock her but at least she still enjoys hugging her mom and dad. Kelsey has grown up and matured into a beautiful young lady. We are so blessed to have her as our one and only daughter! Kelsey, you are such an incredible blessing to our family. You are a great example to your brothers, cousins and friends. We thank Heavenly Father for sending you to our family! We love you so much!! Happy Birthday Kelsey!!
It seems like just yesterday my beautiful daughter was placed in my arms for the first time. It's hard to imagine that day was 14 years ago. She's become a little too big for us to hold and rock her but at least she still enjoys hugging her mom and dad. Kelsey has grown up and matured into a beautiful young lady. We are so blessed to have her as our one and only daughter! Kelsey, you are such an incredible blessing to our family. You are a great example to your brothers, cousins and friends. We thank Heavenly Father for sending you to our family! We love you so much!! Happy Birthday Kelsey!! 


3 comments:
She is so beautiful! Just like her mommy. She is such a wonderful girl. You guys have done a great job with her!!
Oh my gosh!!! I knew her birthday was in March, but I didn't know what day it was!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY!!!! I miss you!!!
♥Haleigh♥
She's such a great kid. I just love her. It was good to see her at the stake conference (and you for a second, but I don't think you saw me) :)
By the way, I LOVE the new picture of your family. Ethan always makes me smile with his pictures. Your kids are so wonderful (ALL of them).
Post a Comment