skip to main |
skip to sidebar
1st time blogger!!
Oh boy...What have I started! I want to thank my mother-in-law Gail for coming up the hill today and showing me the "blogging ropes". So many people have told me I should be blogging since it's right up my alley! I'm excited to be on this adventure and to be able to share what is going on in our lives..
6 comments:
Way to go, girl! It didn't take you long to "learn the ropes!" You got the hang of it real fast, and look at you now! Looks great! Love you, Mom
Hey Loma!! Welcome, come on, if I can do it, anyone can!! Add me K??
Kim Stokes
Yay for blogging!! Can't wait to read your posts!!
Hey Chris and Loma...
Loma you dont know me but I use to live down the street from gail.. i should have just moved in their house cause Jeff and I and Shannon were with each other non stop growing up.. but I just wanted to say hello and I am glad to see you blogging.. Bill is with the Riverside Sheriffs office.. he is at the Perris station.. its been fun with the casino shootings lately.. Hope all is well with your very cute family.. all my boys (4) say your youngest boy looks like my second oldest boy.. I have to agree... :) funny cause i think yours looks just like I remember Chris did, and mine looks just like me.. :) well look me up on our family website.. and or email me if it doesnt work.. kirtgan@mac.com tell Chris I said hello and to be safe out there..
Taffi Pratt (Dean)
sorry my family website didnt come up for some reason.. you can get off gails blog or here it is.. let me know you stopped by..
http://web.mac.com/kirtgan/Prattastic6/Welcome.html
Taffi
Way to go! I am so happy you started a blog. Now with our busy schedules we can kind of stay up to date with what's goin' on. Can't wait to read more posts.
Post a Comment