skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Midnight showing of Twilight
Yes, the Denkers women are obsessed with Twilight! Kelsey and I along with 8 of our friends weathered the long lines just to see the midnight showing of Twilight!
Are friends who went along with our craziness! From left to right..back row: Kelsey, Claire, Ro, Fischer, Shelly, Kristi and Penny. Front row: Harli, Amanda, and Loma.
My sister in law, Amanda and I sat next to eachother and acted like teenagers. When Bella and Edward were on screen, our hearts raced, palms sweat and we experienced butterflies in the stomach with each touch! As Kelsey would say, OMG...we love Twilight. Twilight was great..not as good as the book, but man the chemistry was unbelievable. We will definitely see it again!
3 comments:
Love the pics! Best movie ever!
Edward: "What are you thinking?"
Amanda and Loma: "You don't want to know what we're thinking...."
Thanks again, I had a blast!!
I'm so glad you put this together! We had a lot of fun. I am SO tired today, but it was worth it :) Thank you!
Okay, so like so much fun...even with all the whining!! LOL I had a great time, thanks again for setting this up, it was a blast!
Post a Comment