Friday, November 21, 2008

Our 15th Anniversary

On November 20th, 1993, I married my best friend. Chris and I met at a Young Single Adult Dance in Glendora. As our group of friends starting hanging out more often, we got to know each other better. We talked for hours on end and knew each other inside and out. Before we knew it, we were best of friends. Our first date happened to be on my birthday. Chris took me out to Bobby McGee's for dinner and from that moment on, I knew this was the man I would love for eternity. After dating a few months, I'll never forget the night he told me he loved me! It still gives me butterflies, even after 15 years !
I love Chris with all my heart. He is an amazing man who loves and cherishes time spent with his family. He's an incredible example to me, his children and those around him. He's my rock in the gospel and I'm thankful for the way he honors his priesthood. I'm also grateful for all he does for our family and truly is a blessing in my life! I look forward to many more years with him by my side. Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awww, what a sweet post. Happy Anniversary!!