Friday, November 14, 2008

The Best Hot Dogs/Wicked

Last night, Kelsey and I had a Girls Night out. First on the agenda, was a trip to Hollywood to the legendary "Pink's" hot dogs. Pink's is located on the corner of Melrose Ave. and La Brea Blvd. It's is a famous spot for all the stars and has been around since 1939. You can order just about anything you could think of to top off your dog. Predictable Kelsey ordered the 10" stretch chili dog.
I ordered the Rosie O'Donnell dog. Not a fan of hers, but I loved the dog! It was topped with chili, mustard, onions, sauerkraut and bacon.
TO DIE FOR!!!
After our delicious dinner, we headed to the Pantages Theatre to see Wicked. This was Kelsey's first time seeing the musical and my second. Of course, she loved it. She thought Glinda was a bit dramatic but I'm sure should could relate...after all, Kelsey is 13! I'm so glad Kelsey loves musicals and operas! After all these years, I finally have a date!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I have always wanted to go to Pinks! What a fun girls night! Wicked is awesome!!!

Amanda fair said...

Girls NIGHT! We are having one this week as we head to our midnight premiere of TWILIGHT. But i want to eat at PINK's i have seen it a ton of times on the FoodNetwork. Yum Yum. And I absolutely loved WICKED on broadway! Loved LOved Loved!

Rays-R-Us said...

What a fun girl's night! I can't wait for our night out tomorrow! Twilight here we come! :)

Fischer and I had a "date" night last night. We went to the temple, then out to Macaroni Grill for dinner. It's nice to go out one-on-one with the kids!

See you tomorrow :)

The Horvath Crew said...

Oh my gosh that looks like so much fun. I want to go so bad. Those Dogs do look to die for. Yum Yum!

Amanda said...

SO FUN! Brad wants to go see wicked so bad. i think thats what i am going to get him for christmas. lol. i'll remember about pinks, he is a hot dog love too.