A yearly tradition, the coloring of Easter eggs the night before. You would think with the kids getting older, they wouldn't be interested anymore. They all tried to "one up" the other with their coloring expertise!
The final results. Not too shabby in my book! What good looking kids we have!
I am a mother to three beautiful children, Kelsey 15, Ethan 12, and Riley 10. I have been married to my best friend Chris for 16 years! I enjoy spending quality time with my family, friends and my amazing husband. We love to travel and hope to travel the world one day. I enjoy being a stay at home mom who is a huge Twilight fan but also loves reading romance novels (thanks to Edward and Bella), scrapbooking, blogging and quilting when time permits, which is few and far between!
1 comment:
What a fun tradition! I'm glad they all still enjoy it!
Post a Comment