One of Kelsey's birthday presents were tickets to see Grease at the Pantages Theatre. Just a date for mom and daughter!

I chose this date because it was the last performance with Taylor Hicks. Now I am not a big fan of his but I figured if I was spending the money, we might as well see someone somewhat famous!

Taylor Hicks played the role of Teen Angel. His performance was excellent! But it must have been an "off night" for the rest of the cast. The reason why I say that, was their performances were pitchy. Listen to me, I sound like Simon Cowell. We had fun but wouldn't pay to see it again! Of course, nothing compares to the original movie but we were actually a little disappointed and whoa, talk about sexual innuendos. Now I know the movie had quite a few, but this musical had many, many more! Out of 5 stars, we rate it 2 1/2!
1 comment:
I'm sure glad I didn't try to go see it then! It's hard though because I would compare everything to Wicked, which was so amazing!
Post a Comment